Colour: Translucent, Matte
Recommended for: Mature skin, oily skin/ shiny t-zones, incredible staying power
PHB Mineral Priming Powder is a great alternative to traditional primers. Our enriching mineral formula helps to nourish and protect skin whilst creating the perfect base for our Mineral Foundation.
Ideal for mature skin, this translucent powder ‘fills in’ fine lines and wrinkles to create a smooth and even base for foundation.
It also helps to reduce the appearance of pores and absorb excess oils. Prevent shininess without ever drying out skin, making it ideal for oily skin or shiny t-zones.
For tips on how to apply click here
- Free from nano particles, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, talc, formaldehyde, mineral oils, fillers, gluten, fragrance, preservatives & GM ingredients.
- Natural SPF 15
- Long lasting, buildable colour
- Water resistant & Oil Free
- Nourishes and protects skin
- Natural looking finish
- Never clogs pores- great for spot prone skin
- Naturally radiant: with light reflecting properties that minimise imperfections, pores and fine lines
- 100% natural- great for sensitive skin
- Vegan, Cruelty Free and Halal
All PHB Powders come with a Lockable Sifter – this means no mess!
PHB Products are free from Animal Ingredients, Parabens, SLS, DEA, TEA, PEG, Alcohol (ethanol, ethyl alcohol, alcohol denat.), Phenoxyethanol, Artificial perfumes /fragrance, Petrochemicals, Methylisothiazolinone, Phthalates, Colourants, Silicone, Mineral oils, Formaldehyde and Propylene Glycol. PHB products are Organic, Vegan & Halal. This product is free from Palm oil. The product and its ingredients have not been tested on Animals.
|Certifications||Vegan Society Registered * Halal Certified * BUAV Approved|
|Active Ingredients||Mica reflects light, reduces appearance of pores and fine lines and Zinc Oxide offers natural sun protection SPF15. Silica absorbs and controls excess oil production and is light diffusing so reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.|
|Skin Suitability||All Skin Types|
|Ingredients||Mica, Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin clay, Silica, Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI,77499) Ultramarines (CI77007)|